It's Almost Here! Don't Miss Out on Masters Week Fun Landings-Style!
Now is the time to start getting into the spirit of The Masters by signing up for all the events on tap for the Masters during early April.
• Par 3 Tournament on Wednesday April 5th at 2:30 --A 9-Hole Par 3 Tournament at Palmetto and Plantation for men, women and mixed 4-person teams; 2 net better ball format; $20 per person (includes prizes, 1 drink ticket and hors d’oeuvres at the scoreboard). The Par 3 tournament is limited to the first 144 players to register.
• 18 Hole Tournament and Masters Viewing Party Sunday April 9th:
• 11:30am: 18-Hole Tournament on Palmetto and Plantation courses with divisions for men, women and mixed 4- person teams; 2 net better ball format. Box lunch with your choice of Masters-style sandwiches and beverage stations on the course are included.
• 4pm: Masters Viewing Party and Dinner at Plantation Clubhouse with multiple viewing screens. Enjoy burgers, brats and hot dogs while you watch, plus a member bar.
• An entry fee of $58 per person includes tournament prizes, 2 drink tickets, lunch on the course, dinner and viewing party. For those not playing who would like to attend the viewing party, there is a $30 fee. Register for the tournament events online via the Club Events Calendar.
• LMGA Masters Pool for anyone wanting to add some betting excitement to the upcoming Masters weekend. Format of the pool will be exactly as in the past. All Masters players have been assigned to groups in which players are relatively equal in terms of recent performance based on the latest world rankings. There are also three specialty groups - players in their first Masters, Golden Oldies, and Amateurs. Earn points according to the table printed on the entry form. Each of your players that makes the cut will earn some points. Person with the highest point total wins. Money goes to the first four places. All the money is being paid out to the winners. Enter as many times as you wish.
• The Entry Form will be available on the LMGA Website (golf-lmga.org) or by emailing Ken Ura (email@example.com) after March 28th once all the Masters participants have been finalized. Put in your personal information and then select two players each from Groups A through F and one player from the Amateur group. Then pick the score that the player winning the Masters will record (e.g. -10, or 278). Drop off the completed form and the $20 entry fee via check payable to "LMGA" in the mail tube of Ken Ura (15 Tarrow Ridge Road). Entry deadlline is 7PM April 5th. Any questions please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (598-4287) Ken Ura.